We would be happy to receive guest posts.
Your post must be on one of these topics:
- Current Events
- Any subject from UPSC syllabus
- Tips and tricks for the preparation of civil services exams
Your post cannot be an advertisement for your product or the equivalent of a sponsored post. (However, we do have a separate advertising category for that if you are interested.)
- The post must be original and not previously published either on the Web or in print.
- You must be ready not to publish it anywhere else, including your own blog or website. You may, however, post a summary on your site that links to the post.
- Your post could be copyedited for grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc.
We understand the effort that it takes to write a blog post. However, the fact that you have written a post and submitted it to us does not oblige us to publish it. The only guest posts we will publish are those that, in our sole judgment, could be useful for our readers.
If your post meets the above guidelines:
- Please email it to us for consideration.
- Please include a one-to-two-sentence byline that includes your name and what you do,
If we reject your post, you are obviously free to publish it elsewhere.
Please send your posts to email@example.com